Natural, ethically sourced, lightly fragranced, vegan, and handmade Vanilla & Coconut Whipped Shea Butter for nourished, moisturised skin and hair. Packed with organic shea butter and coconut oil from Ghana. Our Vanilla & Coconut Whipped Body Butter is a multi-purpose moisturiser for all skin types, they can be used on dry areas, stretch marks, scars, or as a hair moisturiser.
Vanilla & Coconut Whipped Shea Butter
FEATURES - 150G – ALUMINIUM TIN
- Texture: Solid in container, melts upon contact with skin
- Scent: Vanilla & Coconut
- Colour: White when solid, transparent on skin
- AM/PM: Both
KEY BENEFITS AND INGREDIENTS
- Nourishes and protects dry skin
- Calms irritated skin
- Packed with Vitamin E & A
- Heals burns
- Natural hair conditioner
- Soothing to skin
- Provides natural glow
- Itch relief
- Packed with Vitamin E
- Reduces frizz
Vanilla & Coconut Whipped Body Butter:
- Easily absorbs into the skin leaving it silky and soft to the touch
- Great protection for all seasons and weather conditions
- Easy application, great slip and spreadable
- Little goes a long way
- All skin types. Especially beneficial for dry and dull skin.
- Can also be applied as a daily hair moisturiser to help prevent breakage and encourage hair growth
Apply a small amount to body or hair, for the body the product is best applied on damp skin after a bath or shower. This product is sensitive to temperatures. If it melts, mix it and put it in the fridge for a short period. For external use only. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Natural Elements (99%):
Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea Butter),
Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil),
Ethyl Vanillin, Vanillin, Coumarin, 1-Decanol, Nonanal, Gamma Nonalactone, Benzaldehyde
Psoriasis sufferers are advised to patch test before use as Shea butter encourages the regeneration of skin cells. People with psoriasis have an increased production of skin cells resulting in the build-up which is what is associated with psoriasis.
Shea butter contains natural latex, although reactions to Shea butter are quite rare please be aware of possible allergic reaction.